2020 to 2021
Clonakilty, County Cork
Social Housing / Commercial
KC Construction & Fitouts were commissioned by MMD Construction to build trussed roofs on each of the 56 houses in the Beech Grove Social Housing Development, Clonakilty.
PROJECT OVERVIEWSocial Housing projects are a speciality of the KC Construction & Fitout team. This project in Beech Grove involved the development of 56 trussed roofs with an interlocking concrete roof tile. Air tightness membrane and tapes were installed to the underside of the trusses along with all the reveals to windows and doors. A proper method of airtightness provides cleaner air to your home, free from outdoor pollutants. It is very important that to seal a house in air tightness along with other insulations. The old Manor house and Outbuildings also required Roof Trusses and cut roofs with natural slate.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Roofs Trusses with concrete Tile
- Manor house and Outbuildings Roof Trusses and cut roofs with natural slate
- Supply and fit Fiberglass Roofing
- Supply and fit air-tightness membrane to all houses
- Supply and fit air-tightness tape to openings in all houses