December 2020 – 2021
Killarney Town Centre, County Kerry
KC Construction & Fitouts were commissioned by a homeowner in to complete the renovation and interior fitout of their detached home in Killarney Town Centre, County Kerry.
The roof, back walls of house and interior of house were completely demolished and all exterior doors and windows were removed, leaving a 3-sided shell. The entire house will then be rebuilt with a new extension added. This will include new roof, glazing, and a full interior fitout.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Remove exterior doors and windows.
- Demolish entire roof.
- Demolish entire back wall of house.
- Demolish entire interior of house, leaving a 3-sided shell.
- Build a new extension to the East gable, front and back of the house.
- Build new roof structure.
- Sloped roofs with parapets.
- Fibreglass roofing Valleys.
- Glazing and curtain walling.
- Full interior fitout.